The other day I wrote: " I want the attached garage to have at least 15% fewer things in there and most of them off the floor."
Well, I would say that I have managed to do that. I moved the white cabinet to the deck and moved the Billy Bookcase to its place. I hope to install some adjustable shelves in that spot because Nightingale likes to have everything close to the door. Which means the bookcase likely gets moved again. Then I have to find a home for the red shelves. I'm hoping a few more things leave the other side and then the shelves can go there because they are pretty convenient.
I would really like to do something about that floor. There has been the removal of enough stuff that it would be easy to clear the floor and epoxy it in theory. In practice, it would still be a bit of a herculean task. Nightingale would insist everything be moved into the detached garage while waiting for things to dry. The good news is, if I pick the right month, it dries faster than it did up north. That may be a late April or May project, something to try before the kids are out of school. Hopefully, I'm working my then so I can justify the expense.